Google+ MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO TOUCHED MY PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE | BEYONDCURRY

BUY OUR NEW BOOK

Thursday 17 October 2013

MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO TOUCHED MY PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE

Acknowledgement
My sincere thanks go to my wife, Supriya, for providing the necessary research and editorial support, to my mother, Geetha, for inspiring me to cook through her culinary skills in my early childhood, and to my brother, Arun, for his love and support.


My heartfelt respect goes to teachers from my school, culinary instructors from college days at IHM Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, and my senior chefs in all levels, from whom I gained my cooking knowledge. For my friends in all stages of my life, I remember all their contributions and support in my career. To name a few: Ms. Padmakumari, Chef Rajshekar, Chef Pradosh Pai, Chef Sony Haq, Chef Ivan Thomas, Mr. Premchand, Chef Natrajan Kulandai, Chef Arzooman Irani, Chef Philippe Maratier, Chef Robert Cauchi, Chef Andy Brookes, Chef Kunj Kashyap, Chef Vincent Menager.


With great regards and respect,

Bobby retnakumar geetha

No comments:

Post a Comment